New file uploaded to grimygulchcafe

  • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 2 7:05 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
      group.

      File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 3/TWEED150.JPG
      Uploaded by : arejay54 <jimprior@...>
      Description :

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      arejay54 <jimprior@...>
    • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 28 12:20 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
        group.

        File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 4/TWEED200.JPG

        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 2, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
          group.

          File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 5/TWEED250.JPG

          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 5, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
            group.

            File : /Tumbleweeds 1981/TWEED-D.JPG

            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 15, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
              group.

              File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 6/TWEED300.JPG

              Message 6 of 28 , Nov 24, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                group.

                File : /'Weeds '67/WeedsApril1967.pdf
                Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                Description : April to June, 1967

                nieforth <nieforth@...>
              • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 29, 2009
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                  group.

                  File : /brett's back.jpg
                  Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
                  Description : The tattoo that saved my life

                  You can access this file at the URL:

                  Regards,

                  brett7630 <howser@...>
                • johnnydferguson
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jul 3 3:06 PM
                    looks kinda painful
                    but I like that tattoo

                    --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    > Hello,

                    > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                    > group.
                    >
                    > File : /brett's back.jpg
                    > Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
                    > Description : The tattoo that saved my life
                    >
                    > You can access this file at the URL:

                    > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles
                    >
                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > brett7630 <howser@...>

                  • BRETT HOWSER
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jul 6 7:52 AM
                      When I got that tattoo (Sound Off Tumbleweeds) I was applying lotion and saw a big mole on the opposite shoulder that I hadn't noticed before - turned out to be a malignant melanoma.  Two surgeries later (photo shows scar from 1st one) I am "all clear".  Who knows what would have happened had I not got the tattoo and looked at my back?  As you can imagine, I am quite fond of it!!!

                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 31, 2009
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                        group.

                        File : /9-15-68.jpg
                        Uploaded by : johanan_rakkav <johanan_rakkav@...>
                        Description : Hatum Duts! :)

                        Message 11 of 28 , May 18, 2012
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                          group.

                          File : /WFP20Oct1981.pdf
                          Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                          Description : The strip that got 'Weeds banned in Winnipeg & some reader reaction.

                          You can access this file at the URL:

                          Regards,

                          nieforth <nieforth@...>
                        • carol coleman