New file uploaded to grimygulchcafe

  • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 12, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
      group.

      File : /'Weeds '65-'66/Weeds September 1966.pdf
      Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
      Description : Full Sept. 1966 daily strips.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      nieforth <nieforth@...>
    • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 17, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
        group.

        File : /Jim's File Scrapbook/TWEED001.JPG
        Uploaded by : arejay54 <jimprior@...>
        Description : page 1 of my collection

        arejay54 <jimprior@...>
      • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 17, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
          group.

          File : /Jim's File Scrapbook/TWEED042.JPG

          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 17, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
            group.

            File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 2/TWEED055.JPG

            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 23, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
              group.

              File : /Jim's Miscellaneous Weeds/October 31-1967.JPG
              Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
              Description : Missing from Jim's scrapbook.

              You can access this file at the URL:

              Regards,

              nieforth <nieforth@...>
            • Jim Prior
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 24, 2007
                Thanks JN,
                I had given up years ago on ever filling in any of the gaps in my
                collection, so it's a real nice surprise when it happens. This was
                the first for my Tumbleweeds scrapbooks; I just had the first for my
                Alley Oops a week or so ago.
                So thanks again.
                I'll keep uploading pages as I have time.

                Jim

                --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 2 7:05 PM
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                  group.

                  File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 3/TWEED150.JPG

                  Message 8 of 28 , Jul 28 12:20 PM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                    group.

                    File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 4/TWEED200.JPG

                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 2, 2007
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                      group.

                      File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 5/TWEED250.JPG

                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 5, 2007
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                        group.

                        File : /Tumbleweeds 1981/TWEED-D.JPG

                        Message 11 of 28 , Aug 15, 2007
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                          group.

                          File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 6/TWEED300.JPG

                          Message 12 of 28 , Nov 24, 2007
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                            group.

                            File : /'Weeds '67/WeedsApril1967.pdf
                            Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                            Description : April to June, 1967

                            Message 13 of 28 , Jun 29, 2009
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                              group.

                              File : /brett's back.jpg
                              Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
                              Description : The tattoo that saved my life

                              You can access this file at the URL:

                              Regards,

                              brett7630 <howser@...>
                            • johnnydferguson
                              Message 14 of 28 , Jul 3 3:06 PM
                                looks kinda painful
                                but I like that tattoo

                                --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                > Hello,

                                > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                > group.
                                >
                                > File : /brett's back.jpg
                                > Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
                                > Description : The tattoo that saved my life
                                >
                                > You can access this file at the URL:

                                > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles
                                >
                                > Regards,
                                >
                                > brett7630 <howser@...>

                              • BRETT HOWSER
                                Message 15 of 28 , Jul 6 7:52 AM
                                  When I got that tattoo (Sound Off Tumbleweeds) I was applying lotion and saw a big mole on the opposite shoulder that I hadn't noticed before - turned out to be a malignant melanoma.  Two surgeries later (photo shows scar from 1st one) I am "all clear".  Who knows what would have happened had I not got the tattoo and looked at my back?  As you can imagine, I am quite fond of it!!!

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Dec 31, 2009
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                    group.

                                    File : /9-15-68.jpg
                                    Uploaded by : johanan_rakkav <johanan_rakkav@...>
                                    Description : Hatum Duts! :)

                                    Message 17 of 28 , May 18, 2012
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                      group.

                                      File : /WFP20Oct1981.pdf
                                      Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                                      Description : The strip that got 'Weeds banned in Winnipeg & some reader reaction.

                                      You can access this file at the URL:

                                      Regards,

                                      nieforth <nieforth@...>
                                    • carol coleman