New file uploaded to grimygulchcafe

  • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , May 9, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
      group.

      File : /'Weeds '65-'66/Weeds Jan 1966.pdf
      Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
      Description : Full Jan. 1966 daily strips.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      nieforth <nieforth@...>
    • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , May 22, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
        group.

        File : /'Weeds '65-'66/Weeds July 1966.pdf
        Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
        Description : Full July 1966 daily strips.

        Message 3 of 28 , May 26, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
          group.

          File : /'Weeds '65-'66/Weeds August 1966.pdf
          Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
          Description : Full Aug. 1966 daily strips.

          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 12, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
            group.

            File : /'Weeds '65-'66/Weeds September 1966.pdf
            Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
            Description : Full Sept. 1966 daily strips.

            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 17, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
              group.

              File : /Jim's File Scrapbook/TWEED001.JPG
              Uploaded by : arejay54 <jimprior@...>
              Description : page 1 of my collection

              arejay54 <jimprior@...>
            • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 17, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                group.

                File : /Jim's File Scrapbook/TWEED042.JPG

                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 17, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                  group.

                  File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 2/TWEED055.JPG

                  Message 8 of 28 , Jun 23, 2007
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                    group.

                    File : /Jim's Miscellaneous Weeds/October 31-1967.JPG
                    Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                    Description : Missing from Jim's scrapbook.

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    nieforth <nieforth@...>
                  • Jim Prior
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 24, 2007
                      Thanks JN,
                      I had given up years ago on ever filling in any of the gaps in my
                      collection, so it's a real nice surprise when it happens. This was
                      the first for my Tumbleweeds scrapbooks; I just had the first for my
                      Alley Oops a week or so ago.
                      So thanks again.
                      I'll keep uploading pages as I have time.

                      Jim

                      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jul 2, 2007
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                        group.

                        File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 3/TWEED150.JPG

                        Message 11 of 28 , Jul 28, 2007
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                          group.

                          File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 4/TWEED200.JPG

                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 2, 2007
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                            group.

                            File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 5/TWEED250.JPG

                            Message 13 of 28 , Aug 5, 2007
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                              group.

                              File : /Tumbleweeds 1981/TWEED-D.JPG

                              Message 14 of 28 , Aug 15, 2007
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                group.

                                File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 6/TWEED300.JPG

                                Message 15 of 28 , Nov 24, 2007
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                  group.

                                  File : /'Weeds '67/WeedsApril1967.pdf
                                  Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                                  Description : April to June, 1967

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jun 29, 2009
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                    group.

                                    File : /brett's back.jpg
                                    Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
                                    Description : The tattoo that saved my life

                                    You can access this file at the URL:

                                    Regards,

                                    brett7630 <howser@...>
                                  • johnnydferguson
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jul 3, 2009
                                      looks kinda painful
                                      but I like that tattoo

                                      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                      > Hello,

                                      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                      > group.
                                      >
                                      > File : /brett's back.jpg
                                      > Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
                                      > Description : The tattoo that saved my life
                                      >
                                      > You can access this file at the URL:

                                      > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles
                                      >
                                      > Regards,
                                      >
                                      > brett7630 <howser@...>

                                    • BRETT HOWSER
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jul 6, 2009
                                        When I got that tattoo (Sound Off Tumbleweeds) I was applying lotion and saw a big mole on the opposite shoulder that I hadn't noticed before - turned out to be a malignant melanoma.  Two surgeries later (photo shows scar from 1st one) I am "all clear".  Who knows what would have happened had I not got the tattoo and looked at my back?  As you can imagine, I am quite fond of it!!!

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Dec 31, 2009
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                          group.

                                          File : /9-15-68.jpg
                                          Uploaded by : johanan_rakkav <johanan_rakkav@...>
                                          Description : Hatum Duts! :)

                                          Message 20 of 28 , May 18, 2012
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                            group.

                                            File : /WFP20Oct1981.pdf
                                            Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                                            Description : The strip that got 'Weeds banned in Winnipeg & some reader reaction.

                                            You can access this file at the URL:

                                            Regards,

                                            nieforth <nieforth@...>
                                          • carol coleman