Posting a strip

  • jesseportillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hey Fellow Gulchers!
      I have a question: What is the policy on posting a copy of the strip
      to the group, and placing it in the folder? I've just received my copy
      of The Best of Tumbleweeds, autographed by Tom Ryan, and as soon as I
      can find some way of scanning it, I would like to post my favorite
      strip to the group. Do I need to get Mr Ryan's permission to do so? I
      won't do it if he objects. Or would Mr Ryan be kind enough to post it
      for me, I would appreciate it.
      Please let me know. Thanks!
      Jesse Portillo