New member

  • rogerand3
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      Hi

      My name is Roger and I am a new member for this group. I credit the
      Tumbleweeds books in helping me get through college. I remember the
      books used to pass from room to room ; somehow, the books made it
      back to my hands and I still have them today. And the characters are
      still as funny today as they were in the 70's.

      Roger
      Ft. Worth