Late 60's scrapbook pages in new file folder

  • arejay54
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      Hi gang,
      It occurred to me to try posting a couple of my scrapbook pages
      as files rather than photos to see how they would look. They are
      viewable much larger this way (let me know if they're too large to
      see a single panel without scrolling), but each page I add takes up
      another one to two percent of the 20 MB limit, so I don't know if
      it's good to post too many (we're up to about 41% full). But
      check 'em out. Come to think of
      it, I don't remember noticing how much each page uses up when I
      posted them in the photo section.
      Also, is it possible to get more file space from yahoo if ours
      gets full?
      In reading through my scrapbooks, I've found, among other
      things, the first appearances of Snake-eye's baby brudder "Snookie"
      and of Echo when Tumbleweeds first finds her when he's lost in the
      desert (or she finds him). Maybe these episodes have been reprinted
      in the old paperbacks, but perhaps not in their entirety.
      Let me know if you'd like to see these episodes, and if you
      think I should post in the photos or files sections.
      Bye for now.

      Jim
    • arejay54
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        Hi again,

        I just checked, and one page of my scrapbook in the photo section
        uses 36 KB. We have a limit of 30MB here, which is only 4% used up,
        so this uses way less space. But the picture is smaller when viewed.
        Oh well.
        Bye again.

        Jim

        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "arejay54" <jimprior@...>