New file uploaded to grimygulchcafe

  • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
      group.

      File : /Tumbleweeds PDF Comic Books/tumbleweeds2006-01.pdf
      Uploaded by : johanan_rakkav <johanan_rakkav@...>
      Description : Tumbleweeds -- January 2006

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 28 , May 12, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
        group.

        File : /Jim's File Scrapbook/TWEED041.JPG
        Uploaded by : arejay54 <jimprior@...>
        Description : LL's father, Burping Bull strip

        arejay54 <jimprior@...>
      • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 29 7:26 PM
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
          group.

          File : /'Weeds '65/Weeds Nov 1965.pdf
          Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
          Description : Full Nov. 1965 daily strips

          nieforth <nieforth@...>
        • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 29 7:27 PM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
            group.

            File : /'Weeds '65/Weeds Dec 1965.pdf
            Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
            Description : Full Dec. 1965 daily strips.

            Message 5 of 28 , May 9, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
              group.

              File : /'Weeds '65-'66/Weeds Jan 1966.pdf
              Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
              Description : Full Jan. 1966 daily strips.

              Message 6 of 28 , May 22, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                group.

                File : /'Weeds '65-'66/Weeds July 1966.pdf
                Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                Description : Full July 1966 daily strips.

                Message 7 of 28 , May 26, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                  group.

                  File : /'Weeds '65-'66/Weeds August 1966.pdf
                  Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                  Description : Full Aug. 1966 daily strips.

                  Message 8 of 28 , Jun 12, 2007
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                    group.

                    File : /'Weeds '65-'66/Weeds September 1966.pdf
                    Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                    Description : Full Sept. 1966 daily strips.

                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 17, 2007
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                      group.

                      File : /Jim's File Scrapbook/TWEED001.JPG
                      Uploaded by : arejay54 <jimprior@...>
                      Description : page 1 of my collection

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jun 17, 2007
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                        group.

                        File : /Jim's File Scrapbook/TWEED042.JPG

                        Message 11 of 28 , Jun 17, 2007
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                          group.

                          File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 2/TWEED055.JPG

                          Message 12 of 28 , Jun 23, 2007
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                            group.

                            File : /Jim's Miscellaneous Weeds/October 31-1967.JPG
                            Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                            Description : Missing from Jim's scrapbook.

                            You can access this file at the URL:

                            Regards,

                            nieforth <nieforth@...>
                          • Jim Prior
                            Message 13 of 28 , Jun 24, 2007
                              Thanks JN,
                              I had given up years ago on ever filling in any of the gaps in my
                              collection, so it's a real nice surprise when it happens. This was
                              the first for my Tumbleweeds scrapbooks; I just had the first for my
                              Alley Oops a week or so ago.
                              So thanks again.
                              I'll keep uploading pages as I have time.

                              Jim

                              --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com

                              Message 14 of 28 , Jul 2, 2007
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                group.

                                File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 3/TWEED150.JPG

                                Message 15 of 28 , Jul 28, 2007
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                  group.

                                  File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 4/TWEED200.JPG

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Aug 2, 2007
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                    group.

                                    File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 5/TWEED250.JPG

                                    Message 17 of 28 , Aug 5, 2007
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                      group.

                                      File : /Tumbleweeds 1981/TWEED-D.JPG

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Aug 15, 2007
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                        group.

                                        File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 6/TWEED300.JPG

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Nov 24, 2007
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                          group.

                                          File : /'Weeds '67/WeedsApril1967.pdf
                                          Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                                          Description : April to June, 1967

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jun 29, 2009
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                            group.

                                            File : /brett's back.jpg
                                            Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
                                            Description : The tattoo that saved my life

                                            You can access this file at the URL:

                                            Regards,

                                            brett7630 <howser@...>
                                          • johnnydferguson
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Jul 3, 2009
                                              looks kinda painful
                                              but I like that tattoo

                                              --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                              > Hello,

                                              > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                              > group.
                                              >
                                              > File : /brett's back.jpg
                                              > Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
                                              > Description : The tattoo that saved my life
                                              >
                                              > You can access this file at the URL:

                                              > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles
                                              >
                                              > Regards,
                                              >
                                              > brett7630 <howser@...>

                                            • BRETT HOWSER
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Jul 6, 2009
                                                When I got that tattoo (Sound Off Tumbleweeds) I was applying lotion and saw a big mole on the opposite shoulder that I hadn't noticed before - turned out to be a malignant melanoma.  Two surgeries later (photo shows scar from 1st one) I am "all clear".  Who knows what would have happened had I not got the tattoo and looked at my back?  As you can imagine, I am quite fond of it!!!

                                                Message 23 of 28 , Dec 31, 2009
                                                  Hello,

                                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                                  group.

                                                  File : /9-15-68.jpg
                                                  Uploaded by : johanan_rakkav <johanan_rakkav@...>
                                                  Description : Hatum Duts! :)

                                                  Message 24 of 28 , May 18, 2012
                                                    Hello,

                                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                                                    group.

                                                    File : /WFP20Oct1981.pdf
                                                    Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                                                    Description : The strip that got 'Weeds banned in Winnipeg & some reader reaction.

                                                    You can access this file at the URL:

                                                    Regards,

                                                    nieforth <nieforth@...>
                                                  • carol coleman