Re: [grimygulchcafe] Re: Is there anyone still active here?

  • karleesm@iwon.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
      Still here, although my Tumbleweeds visitations are limited to reading the weekly site and the daily site and not checking the Grimy Gulch Cafe site. Mea culpa!!! Karlee

    • John Wheeler
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
        Mea culpa maxima! I keep up with the weekly and daily sites -- it's
        just been hard to visit here.

        Part of the problem is that visiting any site at all takes so long.
        Dial-up speeds make you want to get out and push!

        @:-) Chief Sitting Duck
        (John Wheeler)