Where are all the old strips?

  • danmastous
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      I am looking for a source to get some of the old Tumbleweeds from
      when I read the strip every day, back in the late 70s early 80s. Any
      one know where I can find them? I signed up for DailyInk but it only
      goes back to Dec 2003, and even then the first couple of months have
      mostly missing strips. It doesn't start in consistantly until March
      2004.

      Dan