Re: Possible story line

  • John Wheeler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      What T.K. DID come up with (on www.tumbleweeds.com, in black and
      white) for his election commentary was pretty neat: "the lull before
      the norm." If that's not a world-class pun, I don't know what is.

      Dr. Seuss once said he got his ideas from some weird creature holed
      up out in the desert. (Where that creature got his ideas, he had no
      idea.) He must've passed on the address of that creature to T.K.
      before passing on. I can't see how T.K. could come up with such
      amazing stuff otherwise. (grin)

      Wishing for peace between palefaces and redskins,
      Chief Sitting Duck @:-)

      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "snichols1973"
      <snichols1973@y...> wrote:

      > Let's say it's election time in Grimy Gulch, and Judge Frump and
      the
      > Sheriff are busy counting the votes with the majority of votes in
      > favor of Judge Frump, when suddenly one vote turns up for a write-
      in
      > candidate. Judge Frump says "It's only one vote, let's count the
      > rest of the ballots."
      >
      > Suddenly, another vote turns up for the write-in candidate, and
      Judge