A Web page that y'all might like

  • John Wheeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004
      Howdy Cowpokes,

      I don't think I've ever mentioned that I designed the background for
      this humorous Web page (on my Web site), using an image from T.K.
      Ryan's own site. (The image I borrowed was not completely colorized;
      I added the colors to the sky, ground and I think the tipi. Then I
      framed the image, as you will see.)

      http://www.rakkav.com/homeworlds/funnybones/pages/womanspeak.htm

      I wrote to T.K. asking if he would grant permission, but I never
      heard yea or nay from him. Anyway, I sent him the link to my page,
      and I gave due credits at the bottom (including links to his site and
      the King Features Syndicate site).

      Enjoy,

      Chief Sitting Duck @:-)
      (John Wheeler)