Re: Spam, spam, spam...wham!

  • Tim Collins
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6 12:36 PM
      Hey, are you the same "Sitting Duck" who posts on the Deadlands
      forums?

      Tim C.

      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, johanan_rakkav <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Instead of puttin' him under Bucolic Buffalo's armpit all summer,
      we
      > shoulda let B.B. do with he does with the Chief: "makum purty hole".
      >
      > Just a suggestion,
      > Chief Sitting Duck @:-)
      >
      > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Collins"
      > <skypirate56@y...> wrote:
      > > Our town spammer has again been booted and banned. New members
      > will need to be approved.
    • johanan_rakkav
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 13 7:40 PM
        Nope, 'afraid not, podner. The joke is just too obvious; I can't be
        the only one who's thought of it.

        Chief Sitting Duck @;-)
        (John Wheeler)

        <tumbleweed102556@y...> wrote:
        > Hey, are you the same "Sitting Duck" who posts on the Deadlands
        > forums?
        >
        > Tim C.
        >
        > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, johanan_rakkav
        <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Instead of puttin' him under Bucolic Buffalo's armpit all summer,
        > we
        > > shoulda let B.B. do with he does with the Chief: "makum purty
        hole".

        > > Just a suggestion,
        > > Chief Sitting Duck @:-)
        > >
        > > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Collins"
        > > <skypirate56@y...> wrote:
        > > > Our town spammer has again been booted and banned. New members
        > > will need to be approved.
      • Tim Collins
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16 10:28 AM
          True enough, I'm just relieved there's not someone else with
          Tumbleweeds/Deadlands scenarios running through their mind… scary.

          wrote:
          > Nope, 'afraid not, podner. The joke is just too obvious; I can't be
          > the only one who's thought of it.
          >
          > Chief Sitting Duck @;-)
          > (John Wheeler)
          >
          > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Collins"
          > <tumbleweed102556@y...> wrote:
          > > Hey, are you the same "Sitting Duck" who posts on the Deadlands
          > > forums?
          > >
          > > Tim C.
        • johanan_rakkav
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19 3:37 PM
            Hi Tim,

            Just looking at some of the intros to the "Deadlands" Yahoo! Groups,
            I'm rather glad I don't know anything about that particular fictional
            universe.

            jhw

            <tumbleweed102556@y...> wrote:
            > True enough, I'm just relieved there's not someone else with
            > Tumbleweeds/Deadlands scenarios running through their mind… scary.
            >
            > Tim C.
            >
            > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, johanan_rakkav
            <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > Nope, 'afraid not, podner. The joke is just too obvious; I can't
            be
            > > the only one who's thought of it.
            > >
            > > Chief Sitting Duck @;-)
            > > (John Wheeler)
            > >
            > > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Collins"
            > > <tumbleweed102556@y...> wrote:
            > > > Hey, are you the same "Sitting Duck" who posts on the Deadlands
            > > > forums?
            > > >
            > > > Tim C.
          • Tim Collins
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 21 9:42 AM
              Yap, playing cowboys and zombies isn't for everybody.