Re: membership

  • Tim Collins
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12 12:13 PM
      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "mickdarrouse"
      <mickdarrouse@y...> wrote:
      > I'm not sure I really want to join such a small group- I might wait
      > till it acheives critical mass- say, 80 members

      Critical mass... isn't that the point when a nuclear reaction occurs
      and things go boom?
    • karleesm@iwon.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 14 8:24 AM
        Boom. Yes, that's what would happen if people with this attitude would join us. If we're worth being around, we're worth being around no matter what size our group is. And I think we have a fine group, even if we do take a while between postings.Karlee, the Viking on the prairie--- On Mon 04/12, Tim Collins < skypirate56@... > wrote:
        From: Tim Collins [mailto: skypirate56@...]To: grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.comDate: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:13:02 -0000Subject: [grimygulchcafe] Re: membership--- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "mickdarrouse" wrote:> I'm not sure I really want to join such a small group- I might wait > till it acheives critical mass- say, 80 membersCritical mass... isn't that the point when a nuclear reaction occurs and things go boom?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Randy Farb
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 14 3:05 PM
          Y'all should realize that the citizens of Grimy Gulch
          don't seem to be in any hurry, 'cepting for the gal
          who wants to get hitched to ole Tumbleweeds, so,
          what's the rush?
          --- <karleesm@...> wrote:
          > Boom. Yes, that's what would happen if people with
          > this attitude would join us. If we're worth being
          > around, we're worth being around no matter what size
          > our group is. And I think we have a fine group,
          > even if we do take a while between postings.Karlee,
          > the Viking on the prairie--- On Mon 04/12, Tim
          > Collins < skypirate56@... > wrote:
          > From: Tim Collins [mailto: skypirate56@...]To:
          > grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.comDate: Mon, 12 Apr 2004
          > 19:13:02 -0000Subject: [grimygulchcafe] Re:
          > membership--- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com,
          > "mickdarrouse" wrote:> I'm not sure I really want
          > to join such a small group- I might wait > till
          > it acheives critical mass- say, 80 membersCritical
          > mass... isn't that the point when a nuclear reaction
          > occurs and things go boom?
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          > To visit your group on the web, go
          > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/grimygulchcafe/
          > to:grimygulchcafe-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          > Terms of Service.

          > removed]

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
        • johanan_rakkav
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 22 5:49 PM
            --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Collins" wrote:
            > Critical mass... isn't that the point when a nuclear reaction
            occurs and things go boom?

            Yes, at least in a nuclear weapon...although as T.K. might observe,
            in Grimy Gulch and its environs things are already a "critical
            =mess=".

            Chief Sitting Duck @;-)