Re: Has Screaming Flea been ripped off?

  • johanan_rakkav
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 17, 2004
      Eureka! T.K. Ryan has come up with a reply to Screaming Flea
      Productions' appropriation of said character's name! Not one backed
      up by the muscle of Bucolic Buffalo as I'd hoped, but nonetheless
      inimitable:

      http://www.tumbleweeds.com/screaming_flea_letter_1.htm

      It is not S.F. and B.B. who originate the reply, but Lotsa Luck.

      Chief Sitting Duck @:-)
      (John Wheeler)
    • Larry Stanley
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 17, 2004
        YEAH!!! Go get 'em T.K.

        Maybe they will be open to making a film about Tumbleweeds in atonement.

        LArry

        johanan_rakkav <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Eureka! T.K. Ryan has come up with a reply to Screaming Flea
        Productions' appropriation of said character's name! Not one backed
        up by the muscle of Bucolic Buffalo as I'd hoped, but nonetheless
        inimitable:

        http://www.tumbleweeds.com/screaming_flea_letter_1.htm

        It is not S.F. and B.B. who originate the reply, but Lotsa Luck.

        Chief Sitting Duck @:-)
        (John Wheeler)

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        LArry Stanley, Editor PCU
        Penguin Comics and Movies
        larrystanley@...
        http://www.penguincomics.net
        ultimate fanboy/PCU/Penguin Comics Unlimited TM 2003 by Larry Stanley

      • johanan_rakkav
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 18, 2004
          And don't you just know that the Fleas in Seattle have this letter
          from Lotsa Luck enshrined in some appropriate place! From the looks
          of them, they probably have a good sense of humor.

          @:-)

          --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, Larry Stanley
          <larrystanley@p...> wrote:
          > YEAH!!! Go get 'em T.K.
          >
          > Maybe they will be open to making a film about Tumbleweeds in
          atonement.

          > LArry
          >
          > johanan_rakkav <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Eureka! T.K. Ryan has come up with a reply to Screaming Flea
          > Productions' appropriation of said character's name! Not one backed
          > up by the muscle of Bucolic Buffalo as I'd hoped, but nonetheless
          > inimitable:
          >
          > http://www.tumbleweeds.com/screaming_flea_letter_1.htm
          >
          > It is not S.F. and B.B. who originate the reply, but Lotsa Luck.
          >
          > Chief Sitting Duck @:-)
          > (John Wheeler)
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • karleesm@iwon.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 18, 2004
            Oh wow ... I truly never thought that something like this would happen when I reported about SF Productions here. I figured I'd be told that if this company really was usurping the name, something would've been done about it. I'm very glad that Screaming Flea's fine name is being protected for our future generations to learn of and to know. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Chief Sitting Duck!! Karlee--- On Sat 01/17, johanan_rakkav < no_reply@yahoogroups.com > wrote:From: johanan_rakkav [mailto: no_reply@yahoogroups.com]To: grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.comDate: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 04:23:54 -0000Subject: [grimygulchcafe] Re: Has Screaming Flea been ripped off?Eureka! T.K. Ryan has come up with a reply to Screaming Flea Productions' appropriation of said character's name! Not one backed up by the muscle of Bucolic Buffalo as I'd hoped, but nonetheless inimitable:http://www.tumbleweeds.com/screaming_flea_letter_1.htmIt is not S.F. and B.B. who originate the reply, but Lotsa Luck.Chief Sitting Duck @:-)(John Wheeler)

          • mickdarrouse
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 21, 2004
              I bet all those starbucks drinkers in Seattle are quaking in their
              designer mocassins nows. I'm still quaking with the shock and awe
              myself.

              Mickey
            • karleesm@iwon.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 22, 2004