LOOKING FOR SCREAMING FLEA

  • tmgideon20052005
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2003
      HELLO EVERYONE

      AS EVERYONE CAN PROBLEY TELL I'M NEW HERE! I AM LOOKING FOR PICTURES
      OF "SCREAMING FLEA" FOR MY BOYFRIENDS FATHER. HE IS A "HUGE" FAN, IT
      STARTED A LONG TIME AGO, AND STILL GOING STRONG..... I AM LOOKING
      FOR PICTURES TO SAVE AND PUT TOGETHER FOR HIM IN A SMALL COLLECTION.

      I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL INFORMATION IN REFERENCE TO "SCREAMING
      FLEA". I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE PICTURES OR COMICS OF "JACKRABBITS"
      NOT BUGS BUNNY BUT SOMETHING ON THE ORDER OF CARACTURES OF
      JACKRABBITS.

      THANKS ALL, LOOKING FORWARD TO RESPONSES FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME.

      TWILIGHTTIME
    • John Mahony
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2003
        Just because you're talking about Screaming Flea DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD
        YELL!

        You can read about the Flea on TK's official page at
        <http://www.tumbleweeds.com/flea.html>.

        -Limping Lizard (no relation to Limpid)

        >From: "tmgideon20052005" <twilighttime2005@...>
        >
        >HELLO EVERYONE
        >
        >AS EVERYONE CAN PROBLEY TELL I'M NEW HERE! I AM LOOKING FOR PICTURES
        >OF "SCREAMING FLEA" FOR MY BOYFRIENDS FATHER. HE IS A "HUGE" FAN, IT
        >STARTED A LONG TIME AGO, AND STILL GOING STRONG..... I AM LOOKING
        >FOR PICTURES TO SAVE AND PUT TOGETHER FOR HIM IN A SMALL COLLECTION.
        >
        >I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL INFORMATION IN REFERENCE TO "SCREAMING
        >FLEA". I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE PICTURES OR COMICS OF "JACKRABBITS"
        >NOT BUGS BUNNY BUT SOMETHING ON THE ORDER OF CARACTURES OF
        >JACKRABBITS.
        >
        >THANKS ALL, LOOKING FORWARD TO RESPONSES FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME.
        >
        >TWILIGHTTIME

      • DuWayne
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
          just write his name poetically *smile*