Come on people...

  • Larry Stanley
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
      lets talk. Anyone ever write to Tom K. Ryan? Does he write back?

      What about amature artwork?

      LArry
    • DuWayne
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
        back on line now, so I can get more involved.
        Loved that Tumbleweeds and Hilday love and run stories!!
        lets talk. Anyone ever write to Tom K. Ryan? Does he write back?

        What about amature artwork?

        LArry

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • LArry Stanley
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
          --- DuWayne <pederson2033@...> wrote:
          > back on line now, so I can get more involved.
          > Loved that Tumbleweeds and Hilday love and run
          > stories!!

          Glad you are back DuWayne. I am still trying to make a
          collection of as many of the strips as I can. I keep
          having this idea of putting them all on a CD.

          LArry

          =====

          LArry Stanley Editor

          http://www.penguincomics.net

          Movie and Comic Reviews, plus News and Information, amature art and stories. Monthly Chat's with Comic and Movie professionals.

          http://tax.yahoo.com
        • karleesm@iwon.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
            Hi all! I'm taking a quick break from reality and delving back into the sanity which is the internet. A CD of Weeds sounds great!!! A collection from start to present would be an excellent thing to have. What else has been happening around here while I was going crazy? Karlee--- On Sat 04/05, LArry Stanley < ufb1000@... > wrote:From: LArry Stanley [mailto: ufb1000@...]To: grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.comDate: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 12:23:59 -0800 (PST)Subject: Re: [grimygulchcafe] Come on people...--- DuWayne wrote:> back on line now, so I can get more involved.> Loved that Tumbleweeds and Hilday love and run> stories!!Glad you are back DuWayne. I am still trying to make acollection of as many of the strips as I can. I keephaving this idea of putting them all on a CD.LArry=====LArry Stanley Editor http://www.penguincomics.net http://groups.yahoo.com/group/P_C_U/ Movie and Comic Reviews, plus News and Information, amature art and stories. Monthly Chat's with Comic and Movie professionals.__________________________________________________Do you Yahoo!?Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and morehttp://tax.yahoo.com

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • johanan_rakkav
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14, 2003
              Well, I've written to him several times via e-mail, and twice he's
              posted my comments in the Q&A section of his Web site. I was honored,
              of course, that he thought my comments worth the time.

              I'm trying to remember if he ever wrote me back directly by e-mail.
              He may have once, but my memory is not clear.

              John Wheeler

              --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Stanley" <ufb1000@y...>
              wrote:
              > lets talk. Anyone ever write to Tom K. Ryan? Does he write back?
              >
              > What about amature artwork?
              >
              > LArry
            • Cheryl Mundee
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 30, 2003
                Hey y'all! You just would not believe how happy I am to find this list!
                I haven't seen a Tumbleweed cartoon strip in YEARS!! I do remember
                how funny they were and the first cartoon I would read in the Sunday
                paper. Wondered what happened to it.
                Now, with the marvel of the internet, its wonderful to see a
                Tumbleweed website, as well as King Features giving me my daily
                Tumbleweed fix. And, a book I can buy, too!!!
                Yes, please, Larry, I would LOVE to have a copy of your CD. Hurry and
                get it done!
                Cheryl
                Wild Kitty Tamer
                http://tinyurl.com/lop5