all right, where is everyone?

  • Larry Stanley <larrystanley@penguincomic
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003
      We seem to run amuck for a little while, then suddenly dry up. Why
      is this? Come on everyone. Write. talk. Chat. Send in naked art of
      Hildegard...

      Ok, maybe not.

      But, believe it or not, I once dated a girl who looked just like
      her. A little taller maybe.

      LArry
    • johanan_rakkav
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
        Hey, I discovered something I didn't see before: there are now recent
        Sunday issues of Tumbleweeds on the King Features Syndicate site.

        http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/tumblewd/about.htm

        Ouch! Hildegard in the buff; frightening thought...One of the Sunday
        features does have her literally roping 'Weeds (don't worry, he gets
        away), to the accompaniment of more of T.K.'s bizarre poetry.

        There are other good Sunday features there, one of my favorites
        relating to Chief Running Nose, guest of the Poohawk Chief.

        Chief Sitting Duck
        (John Wheeler)

        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Stanley
        <larrystanley@p...>" <larrystanley@p...> wrote:
        > We seem to run amuck for a little while, then suddenly dry up. Why
        > is this? Come on everyone. Write. talk. Chat. Send in naked art of
        > Hildegard...
        >
        > Ok, maybe not.
        >
        > But, believe it or not, I once dated a girl who looked just like
        > her. A little taller maybe.
        >
        > LArry
      • Kathi Kemp-Tejeda
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
          Has anyone noticed that Tom K. has been particularly
          droll and more bitingly funny lately?

          --- johanan_rakkav <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Hey, I discovered something I didn't see before:
          > there are now recent
          > Sunday issues of Tumbleweeds on the King Features
          > Syndicate site.

          http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/tumblewd/about.htm

          > Ouch! Hildegard in the buff; frightening
          > thought...One of the Sunday
          > features does have her literally roping 'Weeds
          > (don't worry, he gets
          > away), to the accompaniment of more of T.K.'s
          > bizarre poetry.
          >
          > There are other good Sunday features there, one of
          > my favorites
          > relating to Chief Running Nose, guest of the Poohawk
          > Chief.
          >
          > Chief Sitting Duck
          > (John Wheeler)
          >
          > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Larry
          > Stanley
          > <larrystanley@p...>" <larrystanley@p...> wrote:
          > > We seem to run amuck for a little while, then
          > suddenly dry up. Why
          > > is this? Come on everyone. Write. talk. Chat. Send
          > in naked art of
          > > Hildegard...
          > >
          > > Ok, maybe not.
          > >
          > > But, believe it or not, I once dated a girl who
          > looked just like
          > > her. A little taller maybe.
          > >
          > > LArry

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • johanan_rakkav
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2003
            --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, Kathi Kemp-Tejeda
            <batonrouger2@y...> wrote:
            > Has anyone noticed that Tom K. has been particularly
            > droll and more bitingly funny lately?

            Yes. @;-)

            csd
          • Frank Harshbarger
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2003
              <larrystanley@...> wrote:
              > We seem to run amuck for a little while, then suddenly dry up. Why
              > is this? Come on everyone. Write. talk. Chat. Send in naked art of
              > Hildegard...
              >
              > Ok, maybe not.
              >
              > But, believe it or not, I once dated a girl who looked just like
              > her. A little taller maybe.
              >
              > LArry

              Larry,
              Where was that...I think I married her....

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/
            • johanan_rakkav
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 6, 2003
                And you admit it? In front of her and all of Grimy Gulch? Ouch.

                Chief Sitting Duck

                --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, Frank Harshbarger