Glad for the activity too!

  • johanan_rakkav
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
      I thought for a while there that no one was ever going to answer my
      hypothetical question. Of course no one has even yet, but at least
      people are talking, so the odds of the question being addressed have
      gone up slightly!

      Chief Sitting Duck
    • karleesm@iwon.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
        Chief,Ask it again, we've probably forgotten it by now. lolKarlee--- On Mon 02/03, johanan_rakkav < no_reply@yahoogroups.com > wrote:From: johanan_rakkav [mailto: no_reply@yahoogroups.com]To: grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.comDate: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:43:25 -0000Subject: [grimygulchcafe] Glad for the activity too!I thought for a while there that no one was ever going to answer my hypothetical question. Of course no one has even yet, but at least people are talking, so the odds of the question being addressed have gone up slightly!Chief Sitting DuckTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:grimygluchcafe-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2003
          --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, johanan_rakkav <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > I thought for a while there that no one was ever going to answer my
          > hypothetical question. Of course no one has even yet, but at least
          > people are talking, so the odds of the question being addressed
          have
          > gone up slightly!
          >
          > Chief Sitting Duck

          What is the question for those who just joined???
        • johanan_rakkav
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 10, 2003
            Here is my question -- or really, two questions (from #109)...

            Consider the following four characters:

            1. Buccolic Buffalo
            2. Bunny
            3. Ham (of Ham & Eggs)
            4. Paul Bunyan Jr.

            A. Who would win the Grimy Gulch Heavyweight Championship (in boxing,
            wrestling, log toss, or whatever)?

            B. Who would you match up with whom in the team you'd support in the
            Tumbleweeds Tag Team Wrestling contest?

            My votes go for:

            A. Buccolic Buffalo
            B. Buccolic Buffalo and Bunny

            Chief Sitting Duck

            --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "DuWayne <pederson2033@a...>"
            <pederson2033@a...> wrote:
            > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, johanan_rakkav
            <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > I thought for a while there that no one was ever going to answer
            my
            > > hypothetical question. Of course no one has even yet, but at
            least
            > > people are talking, so the odds of the question being addressed
            > have
            > > gone up slightly!
            > >
            > > Chief Sitting Duck
            >
            > What is the question for those who just joined???
          • Frank Harshbarger
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 10, 2003
              --- johanan_rakkav <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > Here is my question -- or really, two questions (from #109)...
              >
              > Consider the following four characters:
              >
              > 1. Buccolic Buffalo
              > 2. Bunny
              > 3. Ham (of Ham & Eggs)
              > 4. Paul Bunyan Jr.
              >
              > A. Who would win the Grimy Gulch Heavyweight Championship (in boxing,
              >
              > wrestling, log toss, or whatever)?
              >
              > B. Who would you match up with whom in the team you'd support in the
              > Tumbleweeds Tag Team Wrestling contest?
              >
              > My votes go for:
              >
              > A. Buccolic Buffalo
              > B. Buccolic Buffalo and Bunny
              >
              > Chief Sitting Duck
              >
              > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "DuWayne <pederson2033@a...>"
              > <pederson2033@a...> wrote:
              > > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, johanan_rakkav
              > <no_reply@y...>
              > > wrote:
              > > > I thought for a while there that no one was ever going to answer
              > my
              > > > hypothetical question. Of course no one has even yet, but at
              > least
              > > > people are talking, so the odds of the question being addressed
              > > have
              > > > gone up slightly!
              > > >
              > > > Chief Sitting Duck
              > >
              > > What is the question for those who just joined???
              >
              > Oh Dear~!

              Who was/is Bunny?

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 11, 2003
                Maybe you should put the pictures of the characters up as well?? But I go with Ham and Buccolic Buffalo
                and who is "Bunny"??