Hopefully we can pump more life into this group

  • DuWayne <pederson2033@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2003
      now that I am here. Love this comic strip, only problem my local
      papers don't carry it. *sad*
      But love the Tumbleweeds and he should chase after the Chief's
      daughter. *wink*
    • Larry Stanley <ultimatefanboy@penguincom
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2003
        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "DuWayne <pederson2033@a...>" <pederson2033@a...> wrote:
        > now that I am here. Love this comic strip, only problem my local
        > papers don't carry it. *sad*
        > But love the Tumbleweeds and he should chase after the Chief's
        > daughter. *wink*

        Someone else is here!!!! Thank the comic gods. I keep coming back. As to reading the strip, check around the web, there are
        several newspapers online that have the daily strips.

        Let me know if you need help finding one of them.

        I have been a fan of the strip for about 20 some years. I love it.

        LArry
      • DuWayne Pederson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2003
          same here, when I can find them. Most of those city-slickers don't like the "old-west" and please any site is helpful