Membership and such

  • Tim Collins
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2002
      Hi folks,

      I'm sure that most of you have noticed an increase in spam in the
      Yahoo groups lately, so I've changed our group from open to restriced
      in an effort to head it off (at the pass?).

      Take care, Tim
    • s_loran_j
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29 9:26 PM
        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Collins"
        <tumbleweed1025@p...> wrote:
        > Hi folks,
        >
        > I'm sure that most of you have noticed an increase in spam in the
        > Yahoo groups lately, so I've changed our group from open to restriced
        > in an effort to head it off (at the pass?).
        >
        > Take care, Tim

        Tim,
        Seems Yahoooo is rather spammy all by it's lonesume.

        Be great if some one started a Blog for smoke signals n' such.
        Singing loran Jay