Ham 'n' Beans?

  • tampadickeys
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2002
      Has anyone seen them lately?

      I'm new to the group and just rediscovered 'Weeds', but grew up in
      Oklahoma and had the opportunity to read it every day growing up.
    • Frank Harshbarger
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2002
        --- tampadickeys wrote:> Has anyone seen them lately?> > I'm new to the group and just rediscovered 'Weeds', but grew up in > Oklahoma and had the opportunity to read it every day growing up.> Hi,Man, that was a blast from the past!!I too grow up with tumbleweeds out here in Livermore, CA. (we affectionately referred to 'here' as Livergulch...Ham 'n' Beans- I just recently found the 'Weeds' site and can't say if it has shown displayed any strips featuring the midgit and burly one, and I'm also new to the 'group', and not sure if it's active. I tried a few links that were dead ended, but I found my way there through the 'Official' 'Weeds' site at:http://tumbleweeds.com/index.html You might get throught to the author himself.Great deals in the general store...bin there yet?Frank