The Musical

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      Hi there... new member, delurking briefly to ask:

      Do any of you have any experience with the Tumbleweeds stage musical,
      either as an audience member or as cast or crew? As a member of our
      local community theatre, I'm always on the lookout for new material,
      and I'd love your opinions on it... what did you like best and least
      about it?

      Thanks...

      -- Jay