This is a support group for fathers who have lost an infant through uterine rupture, or other neonatal loss. There is really no place for fathers to go for support about what we are going through, to let us know we are not alone, and to grieve in our own way.
The purpose with this group is to help each other, share in each other's knowledge, and to help change the way people think men are suppose to grieve, or that men can't grieve because it isn't a macho thing.
We support our wives, finacee', and girlfriends after the loss and most of the time we are forgotten in the process. Yes, it is important for us to be strong for our significant others, but we also need to grieve for the loss in a different way and be allowed to do so.
- Nov 25, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.