Anticamente - Army Lists for Punic Wars

  • Fabio G. Farneti
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2012

      Ladies and gentlemen,

      we are proud to present the first Anticamente Army Lists for the Punic Wars. They are:

      Republican Rome

      Carthaginians

      Galli

      Numidians

      You'll find the Army Lists to this link:

      http://www.tridentebologna.it/anticamente_list_UK.php

      For those still unfamiliar with Anticamante, it is a Rules for the ancient and medieval period, product by TB Line. It can be downloaded free from this link:

      http://www.tridentebologna.it/anticareg_UK.php

      We are waiting your comments ;- )

      Ciao

      Fabio G. Farneti

      P.S. A big thanks to Tede. Tede, where are you?