Did Greyhound's remanufactured buses get disk brakes or did they keep their drum brakes? Disc brakes reduce stopping distances and last longer than drumswadianh
Looks like Greyhound's next seats may be a Kiel model. Their slimline design could increase legroom further and reduce weight and the recline angle isswadianh
KIEL Seats North America | Combining safety and simplicity: MCI Supplier Kiel sets new FMVSS 210 testing record - KIEL Seats North Americaheypaul_1944
Now in our 13th year, we are just getting warmed up. If you want to know anything about the Greyhound Corporation, or it subs, or GLI, or whatever, join the group and ask questions, give us your experiences, information and photos and join in with a group of great people.
Home Page Photo: Florida Keys!!!
- Mar 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.