1956Re: [Greta Garbo Queen of Solitaire] "Love"

  • scott lord
    Nov 12 10:58 PM
      I happenned to recently get a letter from John
      Gilbert's daughter and have been trying find things on
      the film. Do you have a review on the web of the film
      or any links to webpages that might have articles
      (photoplay) on the film.
      Scott Lord