1956Re: [Greta Garbo Queen of Solitaire] "Love"

  • scott lord
    Nov 12, 2005
      Beate,
      I happenned to recently get a letter from John
      Gilbert's daughter and have been trying find things on
      the film. Do you have a review on the web of the film
      or any links to webpages that might have articles
      (photoplay) on the film.
      Thanks,
      Scott Lord

      uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Greta_Garbo/

      --- gigi_lovisa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Hello to you all!
      >
      > Friday I saw the silent film "Love" from 1927 in the
      > concert-house in
      > Dortmund! It was a experience, which I will never
      > ever forget!!
      > GG was so near to me, so wonderful clos-ups!
      > The most wonderful scenes were those with her film
      > son, she was so
      > relaxed, so full of love!
      > And the pianist did his job very very good.
      >
      > Beate

      http://www.geocities.com/lord02141/scottlord.html

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic