8court observation correction

  • dualkingbob
    Mar 12 8:25 PM
      I'm sorry for this error and inconvenience but it has been brought to
      my attention that there are a few errors of fact in my previous post.
      The errors are that the recess was not called to discuss settlement
      agreements for egala's motion to hold Greg In contempt of court. It
      was to discuss a different motion filed by egala. I was not involved in
      this discussion as it was held in private quarters and did not have
      knowlege of the particulars of the discussion. The motion to hold Greg
      in Contempt was not withdrawn be egala and thats the motion that Judge
      Hansen denied. Sorry for this inconvenience.
      Bob