97Re: video

  • yousa52
    Sep 22, 2006
      --- In greer_shot_JFK@yahoogroups.com, "May" <mayet@...> wrote:

      > I know I link to many of the jfk videos on my own group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jfk_assassination_conspiracy/links

      sination_Videos_001146439102/
      > Your welcome to access the videos.
      >
      > Mayet
      > Dear Mayet, whats wrong with many of the persons that carry more
      than one name? I only post in one name and that is code name
      you.s.a., and the sign in sheet reflects that.

      Now, I think that some people are impersonating you! Are you the one
      that is accusing me of being people that I am not? If you are that
      person... . Well, I have only made post in my code name e-mail, and
      not Jean or Heavenly mist or Rebar444 or any other name other than
      my name!

      People cannot believe that you would do things like falsely accuse
      people of doing things that they are not doing. Are you making those
      post?

      Signing off code name you.s.a.

      Hay, the video has been cut. Now the government Board made a
      statement, that you mayet, may, margaret or wonderwoman do not need
      to know the truth.

      So they admitted that they in addition to the cuts made by whom knows
      who, they made sure that you will never see the back of the President
      of The United States Of America's "HEAD EXIT FROM THE REAR OF HIS
      SKULL. YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH SO THEY SAY LIE TO HER OR
      IS IT HIM?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic