236Re: Nix Film proves Greer had left arm off steering Wheel.

  • Bill
    Nov 9, 2010
      The Nix film clearly does NOT show Greer's HAND move up that far, that is obvious to even a casual observer. It only shows Greer's arm move, and the phenomena you are referring to as Greer's hand moving up high in the Nix film is actually KELLERMAN's hand moving, which is evident in the Zapruder film. As for Newcomb & Adams Manuscript, it is not clear that Cooper stole his story from them, any SERIOUS researcher knows that Cooper was referring to the Zapruder film, and not any other mysterious Babushka lady film, as he went around the country showing poor quality, UNSTABILIZED versions of the Z-film, telling his story about his reading of top secret papers. I am not one to judge Mr. Cooper, as I have no proof that he stole his story from anyone. While I do applaud the late Mr. Cooper's efforts to awaken the American People, and indeed, the world to the reality of how high up, and powerful the conspirator's WERE in the government, I merely point out that his uninformed referral to the reflection on Agent Kellerman's head, has hurt researchers efforts to put out information about Greer's participation in the conspiracy to murder President Kennedy. It is evident to SERIOUS researchers that the reflection is just a reflection, and clinging hard fast to this erroneous idea, only hurts our efforts all the more. And for your information, Tyler Newcomb is intending to publish his father's manuscript, possibly in digital form, possibly with a Cd or DVD that contains information and recordings of interviews his father & Mr. Adams obtained, Any SERIOUS researcher would know that. I will be providing Mr. Tyler with some digital files from this group which he may, or may not put in the book.

      --- In greer_shot_JFK@yahoogroups.com, "wallyjr332" <wallyjr332@...> wrote:

      > You mention the stablized version of the Z film but did not respond to what is seen NIX film which clearly shows Greer lifting his left arm up then down again. And by the way any SERIOUS JFK assassination researcher knows the "driver-did-it" theory was written in the unpublished book by Newcomb & Adams " Murder From Within" which Mr Cooper ripped off the idea from or maybe was referring to the mysterious "Babushka Lady " film which was withheld from the public and not the Z-film.
      >
      > --- In greer_shot_JFK@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <greer_shot_jfk@> wrote:
      > >

      > > While I agree that Greer's left hand is off of the steering wheel, you are viewing non-stabilized version of the Zapruder film which gives the illusion that his arm goes up high enough to have the gun seen over Kellerman's head. If you take time and look at some of the stabilized versions of the Z-film, you will see that Greer's arm in fact does NOT go that high.
      > > There are various stabilized versions in the files section, and links to good quality stabilized versions in the links section, and the link entitled 'Stabilized Zapruder Film' will take you to a good quality video that reverses back and forth, and you can clearly see Greer's gun hand, with a 'greyed out' object in it, and the hand moves between the steering wheel, and Greer's body, but his hand does not move up between his own head and Kellerman's head. If you look in the photo section and peruse the album entitled 'Inside the Limo', you will find photo's that show that Greer did not have raise his arm that high in order to shoot the president.
      > >
      > > Thanks for you input, but the streak on Kellerman's head clearly is not the gun, and it's this mistake that has hurt the 'Greer shot Kennedy' faction all these years, an erroneous myth, perpetuated by William Cooper, who did not have the advantage of an Internet, and Video Stabilization Software, when he started telling people the truth about the President's murder. While I take my hat off to Mr. Cooper,(RIP) and it was in fact, his book, that was one of the impetus that started my search for the truth about the assassination, I have definitely come to the conclusion that the streak above Kellerman's head, is in fact, a reflection of the sun off of his head.
      > >

      > > --- In greer_shot_JFK@yahoogroups.com, "wallyjr332" <wallyjr332@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > The theory that Greer had his hand out of sight with a gun below seat level is total rubbish. The Zapruder film which displays a "shine" in Roy Kellerman's hair is where part of the gun has been scraped and highlighted out of the film.
      > > >
      > > > The Nix Film which was taken opposite Zapruder's point of of view
      > > > from a farther distance reveals the Z film to be tampered with.
      > > > This zoomed in view of the Pres limo has been rarely seen except for a close up of JFK's head reacting to the head shot. ( Wonder why? hmmmmm)

> [...]
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic