Blackheath Standard Improvements to Pedestrian Faciilties

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
    Blackheath Standard Improvements to Pedestrian Faciilties

    This may also help us cyclists travelling from Vanbrugh Park across the Standard into Old Dover Road . Incidentally my A-Z shows a public WC in the middle of this junction but I suppose it’s too much to hope they will restore this facility.

    Original mail: “I attach for your information a copy of a letter shortly to be delivered to the affected local premises, with a plan illustrating proposed improvements to assist pedestrians at the junction of Westcombe Hill with Charlton Road .

    Brian Hanson
    Hyder Consulting,
    Senior Consultant
    on behalf of RB Greenwich