Bicycle Co-Guide needed for bike tour company

  • ray suomi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
    Please see below, lovely chance to cycle the Kettle River Railway
    several times.

    The railway is part of the trans-canada trail and is off road for
    almost all the way following the disused railway line.

    Please refer to the attachement for more details and respond to Klaus
    if you have further questions.

    Hi Ray,

    we offer our Kettle Valley Tours on 3 dates and our Rockies Plus KV
    Tour on 2 dates.

    I am currently struggling to find a replacement for a bicycle co-guide
    for our tours in August and Sept., who can't come. If you can think of
    anyone suitable who might consider this interesting position ...

    Please find attached a 'mini job description' of this position. Any
    help will be appreciated!

    If things go well, i wanna go on a bike trip to Utah this Nov.,
    perhaps using Moab as a base. If you can think of anyone to join me …

    Enjoy the Olympics.

    cheers, Klaus