(Olympic) volunteers wanted to lead cycle rides...

  • Teresa Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2012

    Dear Enthusiastic Cyclist!

    Hello!

    Thank you so much for your interest in our Bike Buddies Led Rides project. I’m sorry that you haven’t heard from us for a while, but we have been very busy finalising everything.  I hope you will forgive me this generic message, but I just want to make sure that everyone is up to speed – think of it as a giant BikeBuddies group hug!  From now on there will be regular updates and once we have spoken I will send you links to maps.

    Please can you send me your mobile number.

    I am attaching a flyer that gives you more information and hopefully one of these start points will be convenient for you.

    We need Leader and Assistant cyclists to volunteer for at least two rides on the same route and ideally to be on call to cover a couple more. If you have a friend who you would like to team up with that would be great, otherwise, we will find you a partner.

    Think about which start point and dates suit you and I will give you a call and book you in!

    We still need more volunteers, so please forward this to anyone else you think might be interested.

    Malini

    Malini Stevenson

    Volunteer Support Manager

    07717793325