RE: [greenwichcyclists] Horniman Museum - 27 May 2012 - Ride Report

  • david baker
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 11:12 AM
      Thanks Sarah
      for the interesting route to Horniman Museum
      one can learn a lot from these cycle routes now.

        taxi David

      To: greenwichcyclists@yahoogroups.com
      From: sarah.ellis123@...
      Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:40:26 +0100
      Subject: [greenwichcyclists] Horniman Museum - 27 May 2012 - Ride Report

      Six at Cutty Sark Gardens on a beautiful, warm, sunny day.  Some familiar faces, some familiar only from this e-list.  We set off to Brookmill Park then up Friendly Street, Wickham Road and Brenchley Gardens to arrive at the Horniman Museum and Gardens after a quick half hour ride.  Some went into the museum, some viewed the gardens, I sat outside the cafe in the sun.  We left at about 12.00 noon, two making their own way from Forest Hill, two more making their own way from Brockley and the remaining two going their separate ways at Deptford.