Re: [greenwichcyclists] Greenwich to go Dutch?

  • Tom Crispin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2012
      My best guess is that it's the long awaited northbound contraflow
      along King William Walk between Nelson Road and Greenwich Park, and
      southbound contraflow along King William Walk between Nelson Road and
      Cutty Sark Gardens.

      On entry to Cutty Sark Gardens cyclists will be faced with a sign
      saying - "de fietsers moeten hun fietsen lopen".

      If we are lucky we might also get a cycle route through Greenwich Park
      from Queen Mary Gate to Park Row Gate.

      Tom