Treasurer's Report - April 2011 - March 2012

  • Sarah Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012

      In anticipation of the upcoming Greenwich Cyclists AGM (7.00 pm, Wednesday 6 June 2012 at the Armada Centre, SE8) I set out below my Treasurer's Report for the financial year ended 31 March 2012.

      Greenwich Cyclists’ finances continue to be healthy.

      Our LCC Grant and Skyride income covered our outgoings with a surplus.  Our other income was from training, both Liz and Teri.

      Our outgoings have been room hire, AGM costs, a contribution towards the cost of cycling instructor training, cycle training insurance, web hosting costs and a donation to the Sandwich Bay Bird Observatory in memory of Barry Mason.

      We haven’t spent any of our Grants Account during this financial year.

      Copies of the accounts submitted to LCC will be available at the AGM.

      Sarah Ellis

      Treasurer