Re: [greenwichcyclists] Horniman Museum and Gardens - Sunday 27 May 2012

  • paul taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2012
      Hi Sara

      Is there going to be a food stop of any description to sustain folk on this?

      Paul

      --
      Paul Taylor
    • Sarah Ellis
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2012
        Paul did mean to send this just to me, not the whole list but just so everyone's clear, particularly Dr Dave who always likes a food stop, there is a cafe in the museum/park so there will be sustenance for our journey back.

        Sarah

        To: greenwichcyclists@yahoogroups.com
        From: pault@...
        Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:51:15 +0100