Horniman Museum and Gardens - Sunday 27 May 2012

  • Sarah Ellis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2012

      Cutty Sark Gardens 10.00 am  Join Greenwich Cyclists on a short, easy and cultural ride to the Horniman Museum and Gardens in Forest Hill (www.horniman.ac.uk). Entrance is free.  Total length of ride, including back to Cutty Sark Gardens, is no more than 10 miles.  Sarah 07900 677706.  No texts please, its good to talk.
    • paul taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2012
        Hi Sara

        Is there going to be a food stop of any description to sustain folk on this?

        Paul

        --
        Paul Taylor
      • Sarah Ellis
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2012
          Paul did mean to send this just to me, not the whole list but just so everyone's clear, particularly Dr Dave who always likes a food stop, there is a cafe in the museum/park so there will be sustenance for our journey back.

          Sarah

          To: greenwichcyclists@yahoogroups.com
          From: pault@...
          Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:51:15 +0100