Re: [greenwichcyclists] Thames Cable Cars

  • Mark PHC
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23 2:42 PM
      They've been out at least a couple of times before. I'm not sure anything can be read into that?

      Mark

      On 23 May 2012 14:28, Roger Stocker <rgstocker@...> wrote:

      Yesterday the pods were attached to the wires and today I noticed that they had all gone – that and a pre-arranged tour oj the facility was cancelled – I wonder if something didn’t work in their trials…

      Roger