Re: [greenwichcyclists] Cycling at Cutty Sark Gardens

  • rob.z.wood@uk.pwc.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 17, 2012

      Possibly some new "intelligence" (poor choice of word...).  I decided to play the game and join the "east west" route via Creek Road. I road along the bike path (actually West-East!). As I got to the new slabbed area, maybe 50 yards from the tunnel I saw whjat looked like a new sign (still inside the safety fence) saying "no skating, skateboarding, cycling, walk for 125m".  If I were pedantic I would point out that the sign was very high up and not clearly in a cyclist's/skater's line of sight. No "wardens" in evidence at 8:15....