RE: Best Value Review - Cycling in Greenwich; Our Cycling Champion is Cllr Rajwant Sidhu

  • paul.mcquillen@bt.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 10:43 AM

    Anthony and Gareth,

    I apologise for not checking Greenwich Council meeting agendas more carefully.

    At last week’s meeting of the Sustainable Communities and Transport Scrutiny Panel (May 8th) a progress report was tabled on the Cycling Best Value Review.  I have attached this together with appendices (and links) including progress on key actions and progress on cycle schemes to be implemented in 2011/2012.  There’s plenty to discuss here;

    http://committees.greenwich.gov.uk/mgConvert2PDF.aspx?ID=19412

    http://committees.greenwich.gov.uk/mgConvert2PDF.aspx?ID=19413

    http://committees.greenwich.gov.uk/mgConvert2PDF.aspx?ID=19414

    In section 3.8 on Active Travel it notes (3.8.2) that Cllr Sidhu is the ‘Cycling Champion’ for Greenwich Council.  Could I suggest that Cllr Sidhu is invited to Greenwich Cyclists AGM / Monthly Meeting in June or at another meeting?

    Best regards,

    Paul