Jubilee Greenway ride - route alteration

  • Francis Sedgemore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 9:42 AM
      Many thanks to those who have pointed out various road and bridge closures on 3 June.

      It looks as if we will have to cross the river on foot over Chelsea Bridge or the Albert Bridge, and approach Hyde Park via Kensington rather than Westminster.

      I've also received some advice regarding the Greenway diversion around Stratford, for which thanks.

      journalist and science writer