FW: CALLING ALL LONDON WOMEN TO BREEZE INTO ACTION AND INSPIRE OTHERS - Your help required please!

  • Jonathan Bangs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
    Dear all,

    I forward to the e-mail group some information about the 'Breeze Network' - an attempt by British Cycling to increase women's involvement in recreational cycling.

    If you are interested or know someone who wants to find out more, then please visit www.breezebikerides.com or get in touch via breeze@....

    Regards,

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Bangs
    Parks Outreach Officer
    Parks & Open Spaces
    Royal Borough of Greenwich

    ' 020 8921 0100   À
    *   Shooters Hill Depot, Shooters Hill, London SE18 3HP
    8 www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk