Sunday 13th Family Ride 10am Meet Abbey Wood Station

  • Frances Renton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012

      Abbey Wood and Thamesmead Torre

      Slow ride suitable for families - meet Abbey Wood Station 10.00 am, Sunday 13th May

      We are meandering around the quiet paths and canals, taking in the  heights and lows of Thamesmead and showing people the Torre where you get much more extensive view than  you might expect.  We may even be able to see the Anish Kapour's red thing.

      Meet 10.00am Abbey Wood Station.

      For more details calll me on 01322 441979 or email me f.renton@.....uk

      Frances

      Rm 118 WT