Docklands Auctions 2020 Ltd

  • Teresa Griffith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2012

      info@...

      I've received a complaint from a fellow cyclist about the car auction place on Evelyn Street - inconsiderate car parking in the cycle lane (during the rush hour) and now ... a "swingboard" in the cycle lane ...  The cyclist in question has photos of the cars parked in the cycle lane and was unimpressed to note that the car park at the auction house was empty.  I just rang the auctioneers (on 0208 691 6900) and was told that visitors are told not to park in the cycle lane.  I told the auction house I would pass on this information.

      --
      Teri
    • Roger Stocker
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2012

        Would it be possible for wardens to endure there is no illegal parking at this location?
        Regards
        Roger Stocker

        I've received a complaint from a fellow cyclist about the car auction place on Evelyn Street - inconsiderate car parking in the cycle lane (during the rush hour) and now ... a "swingboard" in the cycle lane ...  The cyclist in question has photos of the cars parked in the cycle lane and was unimpressed to note that the car park at the auction house was empty.  I just rang the auctioneers (on 0208 691 6900) and was told that visitors are told not to park in the cycle lane.  I told the auction house I would pass on this information.

        --
        Teri

      • Julian Dobson