RE: [greenwichcyclists] T-shirt? What T-Shirt?

  • xina.gooding
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2001
      I would still like to have two T-shirts (black please). One for my son
      (small) and one for my self (medium) if possible. I would much prefer to
      buy merchandise than pay for my son and I to come along to the rides. I
      think that the T-shirts are really stylish and perhaps the GC would consider
      producing more stylish products. Some of my colleagues cycle to work and I
      would be happy to model our gear for them. I wouldn't have a problem with
      people other than GC members wearing our gear if it helped raise money.

      What do you think?

      Xina

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2001
        I'd like a t-shirt! I must be carefull in specifying that I'd like a (size) small:
        shirts were passed out in the office when I first arrived in London and I asked if
        there were any "smalls"....

        I've since added that word to my American-English dictionary.

        --- edward@... wrote:
        > At last nights meeting whilst fundraising was being discussed, (I
        > think) I heard a muttering about an unsold stock of GC T-shirts.
        >
        > I joined the group a few months ago and no one has tried to flog me
        > one. I was the 98th Yahoo member, and there are now 110 members, so
        > there's 12 fundraising opportunities for you. Do the other 97 all
        > own one?
        >
        > Does the T-shirt mountain merit an advert on the GC website? I can
        > produce this if needed.
        >
        > Edward

        =====
        Find a job, post your resume.