RE: [greenwichcyclists] Highways Committee Meeting concerning West Greenwich Conservation Area

  • Liz Delap
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012

      Hello Zoe

      I was not able to come to the meeting tonight, but as I live in Royal Hill I do have a real concern about rat running.  In my opinion any measures in Circus street will have a negative impact in surrounding streets.  Do you have any data for current vehicular use in Royal Hill?  I would be happy to collect some either now (before changes, if you don’t have it), or at a later date after changes.

      Kind Regards

      Liz