Riverside footpath - Thames barrier.

  • Teresa Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2011
      For info:

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Enquiries, Unit <enquiries@...>
      Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:05 PM
      Subject: RE: 111214/SE10 Riverside footpath
      To: Teresa Griffith <teresa.triathlete@...>

      Dear Teresa

      Thank you for your email regarding the works that is taking place at the Thames barrier.

      I have been speaking with the Assets Systems Management Team in that area, they are the team responsible for flood defences.

      The team have informed me that due to increased security risk we have been advised to look at and restructure our flood defences in that area. This does mean that for the next 3 months or so there is likely to be disruption to the foot and cycle paths. However I have been assured once the work is complete the foot and cycle path will be restored to a state better than they previously were.

      I trust you will find this information of use, however please feel free to contact us if you require anything further.

      Kind Regards

      Sarah Early
      Customer Service Advisor
      National Customer Contact Centre - Rotherham
      Part of National Operations
      Enquiries:( 03708 506 506

      P Please Consider The Environment - Do You Really Need To Print This Email?

      P Ystyriwch Yr Amgylchedd - Oes Rhaid I Chi Brintio'r E-Bost Hwn

      We would really like to know what you think of our customer service. Please can you spare five minutes to complete our short survey; your feedback will help us identify where we need to improve.

      The survey is completely anonymous.

      https://response.questback.com/theenvironmentagency/telephonesurvey/