Fw: Greenwich Cyclists June Monthly Meeting and 2011 AGM - Wednesday 1st June

  • scarlgar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
    Dear All,

    This is just to remind you about tonight's Greenwich Cyclists monthly meeting and Annual Meeting combined - see below for details.

    Also please note - you may wish to bring along your own copy of last month's minutes (and last year's AGM minutes) should you wish to refer to them during the meeting, as only a limited number of printouts will be available for distribution at the meeting.

    Best wishes,

    Gareth Scarlett

    Secretary, Greenwich Cyclists