Space on bike class starting Tuesday 5 April

  • Barry Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Info.

      Barry

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Our bike class starting Tuesday 5 April - and Saturday 9 April
      Date:Fri, 01 Apr 2011 07:38:46 +0100
      From:Barry Mason <barrymasonuk@...>
      To:Southwark Cyclists <southwarkcyclists@yahoogroups.com>

      Breaking news about Green Film Festival in May at Shortwave, Bermondsey
      Square.

      Still a couple of spaces on our 4 Tuesday evenings course that starts
      Tuesday at On Your Bike...
      http://southwarkcyclists.org.uk/content/bike-maintenance-classes

      Sunday 9 April is noteworthy....Alex organising stewards for the Tweed
      Ride, Bruce leading our Southwark Healthy Ride, me leading ride from
      Rotherhithe library for the Southwark Silver Festival. Page 21 in here:
      http://www.southwark.gov.uk/downloads/download/2673/silver_2011_brochure

      really wasn't in the mood for a talk on climate change last night so
      much relieved to be the only one at Southwark Needle last night.