Re: [greenwichcyclists] Proposed King William Walk 2-way for Cyclists [5 Attachments]

  • Tom Crispin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:15:08 -0000, you wrote:

      >This looks good.

      Wow! - It does indeed look good.

      I feel that a further enhancement would be to make the King William
      Walk cycle lane between College Approach and Nelson Road 2-way as
      crossing College Approach southbound can be difficult.

      Also "elephant footprints" across Nelson Road/Romney Road to highlight
      to motorists that it is an official cycle crossing. They are on the
      plans for College Approach.